How to fix common issues with your FuboTV streaming service
Common Troubleshooting Steps
We know how frustrating it is to miss your team in action or miss the finale of your favorite show. If you're experiencing an issue streaming fuboTV, normally a few basic steps can get you back up and running.
- Check our Status Updates page to see if we're experiencing an outage.
- Make sure your internet is fast enough for streaming fuboTV - Click here for details.
- Try another device to see if you have the same issue.
- If you have an issue on your connected device such as Roku or Apple TV, try and watch fuboTV on your computer or phone to see if you are having the same issue.
- Restart the stream for the event/channel:
- Change to another channel and then back to the one you were having an issue with.
- Restart the fuboTV app:
- Fully close or force close the app and then relaunch it
- Restart your streaming device and/or computer:
- Follow the device manufacturer's instructions to do this or perform a hard reset by unplugging the device from power for 1 minutes, then rebooting.
- Restart your WIFI Router and/or Cable Modem:
- Unplug your WIFI Router and/or Cable Modem from the power outlet for a minute or so and restart it.
- Wait for your network to come back up and launch fuboTV.
- Reinstall the fuboTV app:
- Uninstall and then reinstall the app on your device.
If you're still experiencing an issue, reach out to us using the link at the bottom of the page.