How do I create a sub voicemail box?
First, log in to your account and then complete the following:
Enable Sub Voicemail
- Navigate to Account > Voicemail.
- Hover over the voicemail box and click Edit.
- Under Voicemail Box Settings, click [Enable].
- Click [Confirm]. The Sub Voicemail subsection will be listed below Visual Voicemail.
Add a Sub Voicemail Box
- Under Sub Voicemail, click [+ Add Sub Voicemail].
- Name the Sub Voicemail Box by entering a name into the field provided.
- Using the Option drop-down menu, indicate which number a caller should press to reach the Sub Voicemail box.
- Indicate if voicemails should be forwarded to an email and if a copy should be kept in the voicemail box by checking the appropriate boxes.
- Enter the email voicemails should be forwarded to in the field provided. If voicemails should be forwarded to multiple emails, separate the emails with commas.
- Click [Create] and then [Save].